Monday, August 13, 2012

The Girl Who Was Painted Red




Maricella Gloria Olague

I'm artistic, driven, flawed and absolutely insane.


I'd rather not bore you with my whole life story, so I'll cut to the chase when I packed my bags and left for San Francisco from Santa Cruz, to pursue Fashion Design at the Fashion Institute of Design and  Merchandising. I have no regrets and since then I have accomplished a hand full, and to this day I hold it over my head with pride.

So far three years and on going of schooling ( and currently at AAU for my B.F A in fashion design) , an A.A degree from F.I.D.M, a debut fashion show through Skyline College, and freelance work through the industry has shaped my well being to prepare for the real world, but it doesn't stop there because everyday I'm always learning something new and evolving into someone better.

My mission is to create, and with a purpose. I know who I am, what I believe in and where I want to go. 

Thank you.



One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go. - Sheila Murray Bethel.

1 comment: